Tuesday 10 March 2009

Titanical thoughts.....


I love movies. Who doesn't?

I'm also a massage therapist who is picky about the music I play during my massage sessions and to be honest, I've never met a massage therapist who isn't. We're funny that way.

So combining these two facts, it's not surprising that I have compilations of soundtracks from movies that I sometimes play during the massage. Some of the music stems from the genius of Ennio Morricone to Vangelis to obscure soundtracks that are just uber-cool. I mix 'n' match and sometimes I don't think. Yes, one of my playlists has lovely, haunting music from the film Titanic. It just dawned on me today that this music, lovely though it is, may not be the most relaxing. Is there anything more relaxing than the thought of hundreds of people having the life sucked out of them by the dark, icy Atlantic?

Hmmmm.....methinks 'tis time to tweak that playlist.

Gaelic lesson #13 "Ta se fliuch agus fuar", pronounced "tah shay fluhck ugus foo-ar", meaning "it is wet and cold"

No comments:

Post a Comment