- A Snuggie - with my business logo on it and matching snuggies for my husband, cats, friends, family, neighbors and neighborhood coyotes (they look cold).
- A good GPS designed for geocaching that makes me feel like Spock (yes, I use multimillion dollar satellites to find tupperware in the woods)
- A Kindle. (One of my brothers and I got my Mum one and I'm going to see her reaction over skype when he gives it to her on Christmas Day. How cool is THAT?)
- A Maserati - only because I like singing the old Joe Walsh song, that's all
- World Peace
- The cure for cancer to be found/let known and for the cure to involve having a massage every day.
NOTE: These are NOT in any particular order.