Saturday 21 November 2009

Ye learn something new every day

It's been crazy lately.

Yesterday I did chair massage at the wee software firm all day and today I did seven hours of table massage. The reason for this masochistic behaviour is that I'm taking a bit of a break from massage next week (although I work Monday) and so I'd to pile a lot of people in today.

Anyway, I learned something new yesterday.

The phrase "Panties in a wad" is the American equivalent of the British/Irish phrase "Knickers in a Twist" (a client and I figured this out during a session - it's funny the things that come up during sessions, isn't it?)

Yep, and I'm thinking of coming up with a "Untwisting of Knickers" massage since everyone seems to have them in such a state these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment