Monday 27 April 2009

"My little Alien friend will be massaging your neck"


Don't you just love it when you're working on someone's back and then suddenly your stomach starts to make these really weird, LOUD noises right next to the client's head? It sounds like there's a dinosaur in your chest or like you're about to do a John Hurt impersonation on the table and have an alien burst out of you.

It might be handy to have a wee alien buddy work on the client's neck though - some of those knots need chewed!

Gaelic lesson #37 "goile", pronounced "gill-ye", meaning "stomach"

4 comments:

  1. I HATE that too! Reminds me of Spaceballs when that alien bursts out of that guys stomach and does a dance across the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIA DUIT TA ME GO MAITH ORLAITH AGUS HENRIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. It always happens to me when I'm doing the scalp and neck massage at the end of the service. You know, when my stomach is thisclose to the client's head (and thus, the client's ears!) I always wonder if I should apologize...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So long as there's no breaking of wind! Sometimes my gut noises sound windish though and I'm tempted to say "That wasn't a fart!!! Really!!!!", but t'would spoil things a wee bit, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete