Tuesday 14 April 2009

Getting stoned with aromatherapy......



...but not in the way you might think!

The other day I gave my aromatherapy bamboo display and all my bottles a good cleaning with that fungicide/bactericide/everything-under-the-sun-icide cleaning material. I also got a little "Monk" ish over my bottles all being lined up perfectly - they look so pretty! I also washed my wee stones that I keep on the display too.

I love my wee stones. They're from all over the place.

There's a wee stone from the beach in Greystones in County Wicklow, Ireland, another from the beach in Portstewart in County Antrim, another from Tulum Mayan ruins in Mexico, another from Florida and about 20 other places. It's just nice to have a collection of stones from my travels right there in the massage room, so when I go pick out the oil which suits the client best, I immediately get a relaxing vision of crashing waves on an Irish beach ......or Mickey Mouse.....or Mayans performing a human sacrifice - depends on the client!

Gaelic lesson #31 "cloch beag", pronounced "clough be-ug", meaning "small stone"

No comments:

Post a Comment