Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentine's Day Aftermath

It's over. One of the busiest weekends of the year and even with this recession, there was a lot of demand for massage - a good thing, but I'm knackered! I need a massage!

Anyway, I was sort of pleased with myself on one thing. I worked on a physical trainer and his girlfriend yesterday - nice people. I'm hoping that the physical trainer was impressed enough to send some of his clients my way, and the fact that he's at my local gym most of the day SHOULD motivate me to get my butt over there a lot more often, get more exercise and MAYBE more clients as an add on, just by having him in the same area.

So it's on my list of things to do for this week.....go to gym with referral cards and tell him that for every 5 people he sends me, I'll give him a massage.

Then work out for 2 hours, get consistent about doing that, and have a butt like Jessica Biel's by the end of April......miracle's do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment