Tuesday 16 February 2010

Someone's water breaking while doing prenatal massage?

This isn't something that I hope ever happens to me.

However, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it did actually happen to me SOME day. (By the way, that whole "luck of the Irish thing" isn't true).

I had someone booked this afternoon for a prenatal massage. She called at around 11 am and said she wouldn't be able to make it since she'd just had her water break. I was totally impressed about the fact that she had the presence of mind to call me. You'd think there would be other things on her mind (like pushing a baby through a birth canal), so I thanked her profusely for letting me know. I also sighed with relief because I was booked this morning and she had initially wanted a morning appointment, so it could have been an interesting experience.

Phew!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting experience you had. I think many massage therapists have wondered how they might handle this type of situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's really a piece of new information to me, I learn more from this blog, I want to learn more from this blog, keep on it doing, I eagerly waiting for your updates, Thank you!!!구리출장마사지

    ReplyDelete