Saturday 13 February 2010

Don't you just love it.....


...when you "think" you recognize a phone number as being one of your friends and you answer it in an unprofessional way, only to find that it's actually a client?

I need to plug in phone numbers of friends into my contact list on my phone.

It wasn't "too" bad. I answered it with a big "Helllloooooo....how are you?" instead of my normal "Good afternoon..." followed by my business name, followed by my name etc.

It could have been worse. I could have answered with "What the hec was that on your facebook page last night?", or "I don't know about you, but I'm having a crappy day" or just a blunt "What do you want?".

Yeah...it could have been much worse.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roismhaire! I am a massage therapy student and I have been following your amusing and insightful blog since the summer. I was wondering if I could possibly interview you for a class project? I would send you a list of about 15 questions. The answers don't have to be really long, just a couple lines or so describing some of your experiences in massage school, where you are now with your business, etc. What do you think? It's due Friday so let me know if you have time! Thanks, and keep up the awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime, ephemeral arts! I just sent you a wee email and I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. No problemo.

    ReplyDelete