Wednesday 28 October 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It also happens to be the most stressful
AND the busiest time of year for MTs
AND the time when we make the most money

I've got a list a mile long of things I need to do to promote gift cert sales, specials, wee things I'll sell and general promotional ideas I need to implement that come from being in a different location with 40 other little businesses around me.
Oh, and I need to include "Don't have a nervous breakdown" on the list too.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing, because here in Vegas, it's one of our dead times. Thanksgiving through New Year's: Dead.
    I do, however, have some private clientele who are planning on giving their family members massages as gifts...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops - I should have said "in this area it's the most busiest time for MTs". Interesting to know that Vegas is quiet - bet the summer is mega busy there though.

    ReplyDelete